As climbers, we love to hang out in nature. Mountains, crags, crystal clear rivers …. what a joy …what a playground. So beautiful even though this is only the leftovers, the ruins after the great flood.
As Christians we are thankful to be followers of Jesus Christ, we:
- Believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- Know that we are not quite like God, rather the opposite… not holy, but sinners. Our sin separated us from the Holy God.
- Believe that Jesus Christ paid the price (punishment) for our sins. He gave His life, perfect and innocent, at the cross for our redemption and rose from the dead.
- Accepted Jesus’ sacrifice for our sins. Therefore we do not have to pay the price for sins (eternal separation from God).
- Know that we are forgiven, reconciled with our God, and have eternal life.
- Want to share this GOOD NEWS with other humans, especially fellow climbers.